c/o Jörke Prager Zankl Kock Partnerschaft; Franz-Joseph-Str. 18
ubi interactive turns any surface - walls, tabletops, storefronts,
glass panels etc. - into a 3D multitouch-screen.
The company around the international and interdisciplinary founder
team Anup Chathoth (India; Electrical Engineering), Chao Zhang (China;
Information Sciences) and David Hajizadeh (Germany; Business Sciences)
has created commercial solutions for interactive surfaces and displays
in Office Space and Digital Signage.
The solution combines hardware (depth sensor camera) and software
(ubiEngine): The sensor unit detects the gestures of the users while
the software interprets them as command inputs to any application
running on the screen.
This enables direct, intuitive, multitouch-screen like interaction
with any type of surface or display for all the known applications
(e.g. websites, presentations, games, photo collections etc.) on your
PC - without changing the application itself.
- Ease: Simple plug and play easiness. No complex set, calibration
etc. Everything is automatically configured by the software.
- Flexibility: Highly flexible for any display technology (front or
rear projection, LCD etc.) and any application on your PC.
- Vandalism-proof: Any inexpensive surface becomes a multitouch-screen
- no more vandalism on expensive hardware.
- Portability: For the first time you have a 2 m / 80 inch
touch-screen in your laptop case.
- Cost: At least 25% less expensive as competing solutions such as
Wir suchen im Munich Network:
Es wird zur Zeit nichts gesucht.
Wir bieten im Munich Network:
Es wird zur Zeit nichts geboten.