BioVaria: 20 April 2010, Munich, Germany
Join BioVaria – Europe’s unique marketplace for life-science inventions and spin-offs from leading European research institutions.
Learn about 50 patent-protected, licensable technologies
• including therapeutics, diagnostics, research tools and platform technologies
• covering cancer, infections, metabolism, autoimmune or neurodegenerative disorders and other major human diseases
• originating from leading universities and research institutions from all across Europe
• Technology preview now online
New in 2010: BioVaria’s Spin-off Panel
• featuring up to twelve of Europe’s most promising spin-offs
• combining a brief introduction from each company with a challenging question time
• with the ‘BioVaria Spin-off Award’ going to the most convincing candidate in terms of team, technology and business concept
• moderated by Emmanuel Chantelot, Executive Director of European Biopharmaceutical Enterprises (EBE)
• Spin-off preview now online
Don’t miss BioVaria 2010!
The one-day event combines 10-min oral presentations with an all-day poster exhibition and provides ample space to discuss scientific details face-to-face with the inventors and entrepreneurs.
Find further information and register at www.biovaria.org