The six companies Festo, Kärcher, SICK, SEW-EURODRIVE, TRUMPF and Carl Zeiss are joining forces to reach out to the best startups worldwide. Their goal: Optimizing their HR and Procurement Processes using outstanding technologies. You think your startup will change the future in one of our focus areas? Then proof your service or product at
March 11 – 12, 2019 in Esslingen am Neckar, Germany
and get in touch with six potential costumers.
The six corporates are looking for startups with new technologies in following areas in order to optimize their processes.
Procurement and Sales:
- Stock Management
- Advanced analytics for the management and forecast of safety stock and inventory
- Supply chain transparency (traceability & tracking)
- Quality inspection and check
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Digital Category Management
- Identification and selection of suppliers
- New ways of communication and data exchange, e.g. virtual communication to ensure faster and cheaper exchange of data, goods and information
- Procurement Processing
- Process automation and optimization
- New ways to handle payment, contracts and certificates within the procurement process
- Intelligent Recruiting and Active Sourcing
- Automated scouting and sourcing of applicants
- Evaluation, administration and automatization of application processes, e.g. documentation and job interviews
- Automatization and optimization of the onboarding process
- New communication channels
- Human-Resource Administration
- Optimization and acceleration of HR-Admin processes
- Digital signatures (legally binding) to enhance existing processes and systems
- Front end support for HR services
- Training, Knowledge and Competence Management
- Automated identification, matching and trainings of employees according to organizational needs
- New ways of knowledge sharing, management and networks in the organization
- Digital Transformation and mindset
At the startup²mittelstand, the six corporates are offering the possibility to proof your technology in a pilot project and win long-term costumers.
Submissions are open until January 20, 2019.