traffiX + logistiX
autonomous. electric. shared.
am Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2019
auf dem Ludwig Bölkow Campus, München Taufkirchen
www.traffixandlogistix.com In englischer Sprache
THE INNOVATION TRAP EXIT
Every day every one of us feels the need for change in transport and logistics. The streets are clogged with vehicles, it’s loud and the air is polluted. We lose valuable time, the costs for urban mobility as well as for the transport of goods are too high, stress us and the environment in which we live.
At the same time, we are seeing new opportunities for mobility that are much closer to our needs. In particular, startups around the world set the pace for these innovations. They operate largely free from the constraints of established industries and must not care about legacy. Nevertheless, they often remain stuck in established regulations and the interests of the ‘old’ industry player.
The ISSUES we want to discuss together:
- Brave New Vehicles: How and when can they conquer the world?
- From Automated to Autonomous Driving – Getting the Right Rules in Place
- Hopp on, hopp air: Can flighing objects ever become part of a mainstream solution for urban traffic issues?
- Automated Driving and the Race for Patents
- Concept of an Autonomous Bus Line on the University Campus of Munich’s Technical University (TUM)
- When the postman turns into a robot: How can pioneering actions become standard practice?
- A view over the borders and back – Current state of Autonomous Driving in China 2019
For all players involved in the transport and logistics ECO-SYSTEM
This year’s edition of ‚traffiX + logistiX’ Innovation Forum is again an important platform for all those involved in the transport and logistics eco-system. Especially for the new players, the OEMs, the tier suppliers, the new services providers, mobile operators & connectivity providers, infrastructure & network, database, content & application providers, technology providers, the safety & security industry, for the certifiers and inspection services, insurers, private and public investors and applied R&D.
International TOP SPEAKERS on stage
- Stephan Appt, Rechtsanwalt, Partner, Pinsent Masons Germany LLP
- Thomas Clark, Managing Director, Ambo Media
- Craig Davis, developing and influencing the path to clean and exciting premium mobility solutions for everyone
- Dr. Thomas Hamacher, Professor for Renewable and Sustainable Energy Systems, Technische Universität München; Director of the Munich School of Engineering
- Dr. Tim Hosenfeld, Senior Vice President Innovation and Central Technology, Schaeffler AG; Co-Founder & CEO, Schaeffler Bio-Hybrid GmbH
- Yang Ji, Managing Director, LiangDao Intelligence Germany
- Yann Ménière, Chief Economist, European Patent Office (EPO)
- Dr. Florian Petit, Roboticist & Co-Founder, Blickfeld
- Joachim Rammer, Senior Expert Airworthiness, IABG
- Torsten Scholl, Co-Founder & CEO, Aitonomi AG TeleRetail AG
- Rauno Sigur, Account Executive, Cleveron AS
- Dr. Andreas Thellmann,Program Manager Urban Air Mobility, Airbus
- Michael Valentine-Urbschat, Co-Founder & CEO, VALU Development GmbH
- Tobias Willuhn, Head of Program Management Aerospace & Defense, Europe, Test and Measurement, Rohde & Schwarz
15 STARTUPS with disruptive innovations for the traffiX + logistiX INNOVATION AWARD
Experience 15 carefully selected, international startups and their ambitious founders live! Learn about exciting innovation projects that help replace today’s transport and logistics solutions. The startup with the most innovative solution will receive the traffiX + logistiX Innovation Award on stage!
Get your TICKET today:
Alternatively you can buy your ticket directly via XING.
Mehr Teilnehmer mit Online Event Management-Lösungen von XING Events.
We highly appreciate to be supported by an outstanding PROGRAM TEAM this year:
- Dr. Stephan Appt, Partner, Pinsent Masons Germany LLP;
- Mara Cole, Director Connected Mobility, Zentrum Digitalisierung Bayern;
- Craig Davis, developing and influencing the path to clean and exciting premium mobility solutions for everyone;
- Otto Gies, Head of New Business Incubator at the Communications, Intelligence, Security Business Unit of Airbus Defence and Space;
- Chantal Jonscher, Corporate Secretary, Airbus Defence and Space;
- Dr. Volker Kaese, Senior Director and Head of Innovation Management, Audi AG;
- Alexander Mager, Managing Director, Ludwig Bölkow Campus GmbH;
- Dr. Matthias Pfaff, Head of fortiss Application Center for AI and Head of Business Model & Service Engineering, fortiss GmbH;
- Dr.-Ing. Stephan Romahn, Head of New Business Tests and Analyses, IABG mbh;
- Bernhard-Peter Schmidt, Corporate Business Development Aeropspace & Mobility, Fraunhofer Gesellschaft;
- Dr. Andreas Schuster, Technical Manager, Ludwig Bölkow Campus GmbH;
- Dr. Christian Suttner, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Starburst GmbH
We look forward to you!