With a broad-based backbone and decades of experience in innovation, technology and industry, Munich Network is a tech industry driven private and independent nonprofit organization for promoting collaborative innovation. Munich Network members mostly are leading technology corporations from Germany and abroad, as well as research institutions, investors, consulting firms NGO´s and entrepreneurs. In addition, Munich Network is personally and directly connected with many of the most important technology centers in Germany, in Europe and internationally.
With our Innovation Scouting & Sourcing Service we search for the best tech startups worldwide. We carefully select and get them qualified for established technology corporations – including several DAX-listed enterprises – according to their innovation search fields. We directly connect the best of the “Fast Companies” with the decision makers of the “Big Companies” and therefore initiate successful collaborative innovation.
• Global scouting for innovative tech-startups
• Research, analysis and prioritization of new technologies & business models
• Identification and personal approach of relevant tech-startups
• Establishment & maintenance of international startup relations
• Preparation & visualization of information and reportings
• Assistance in the preparation of matchmaking events
• You are a candidate of an undergraduate/graduate program (Bachelor/Master) who is pursuing a degree in innovation management, business innovation or an associated field of study, ideally with a technical specialization
• You have a passion for technological, economic and entrepreneurial topics
• Initial experience in innovation management and/or project management
• You have a high level of motivation, ambition and you like to work independently
• You enjoy web research and telephoning
• Your written and spoken English skills are excellent (additional language skills are desirable, preferably languages of the Asian-Pacific region)
• Proficient in MS Office
• You operate on the cutting of technological trends
• You are at the same time directly in touch with startup founders as well as with the innovation departments of established technology companies
• You will be part of a motivated and dynamic team
• Your future office is situated in the heart of Munich
If we have aroused your interest, do not hesitate to contact us! We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org