The race for AI is on!
We are going into the next round of our legendary TÜV SÜD INNOVATION AWARD FOR DIGITIZED INDUSTRIES 2018.
This year the prize rewards the best tech venture in innovations for Artifical Intelligence (AI) at the event hosted by TÜV SÜD:
October 23rd & 24th, 2018 at IBM Watson IoT Center
Mies-van-der-Rohe-Straße 6, 80807 Munich
TÜV SÜD, IBM and Munich Network invite you to join the summit meeting of a special kind in Munich. Successful and experienced entrepreneurs from industry, economy and politics will meet to exchange experiences with aspiring young entrepreneurs.
Are you ready to join us?
You will get the extraordinary opportunity to pitch in front of the best of Germany’s Tech-Industry corporations.
Apply here until September 9th, 2018.
What are we looking for?
We are especially looking for startups providing unique solutions solving AI challenges in the fields of:
- AI planning – e.g. semantics / speech analysis / trusted data sources –
increasing data safety, efficiency, effectiveness, etc. in planning processes
- AI for analysis – of technical documentation into structured knowledge
- Bias-free training AI – avoiding or detecting introduced biases during the training of AI algorithms leading to negatively influenced results
- Understanding & Testing AI systems – e.g. explainable AI
- Trustworthy AI – technology to demonstrate or instill trust in AI processes and algorithms
… or providing outstanding solutions in the fields of:
- Autonomous systems – in the factory, on the road, in the air or on the rail
- Healthcare – mainly patient care – assistance for handicapped and/or elderly people
- Extracting signatures or recognizing patterns from any stream of sensor data – images, audio, video, vibration, temperature, etc.
- Safety and security
What is in for you?
- 6,000.00 € Prize Money – Win the TÜV SÜD INNOVATION AWARD FOR DIGITIZED INDUSTRIES 2018
- Pitching Opportunity – Take the opportunity to pitch in front of the entire audience.
- Open Innovation Fair – Demonstrate your solution at the ‘Open Digital Industry Venture Fair’
- Free Participation – Free participation for max. 2 executives of your startup company
We are happy to welcome you here in Munich!
For any questions regarding the application, please don’t hesitate to contact Rosanna Günzel: firstname.lastname@example.org