With a broad-based backbone and decades of experience in innovation, technology and industry, Munich Network is a tech industry driven private and independent nonprofit organization for promoting collaborative innovation. Munich Network members mostly are leading technology corporations from Germany and abroad, as well as research institutions, investors, consulting firms NGO´s and entrepreneurs. In addition, Munich Network is personally and directly connected with over 400 of the most important startup centers in more than 40 countries.
With our Innovation Scouting & Sourcing Service we search for the best tech startups worldwide. We carefully select and get them qualified for established technology corporations – including several DAX-listed enterprises – according to their innovation search fields. We directly connect the best of the “Fast Companies” with the decision makers of the “Big Companies” and therefore initiate successful collaborative innovation.
WE WANT YOU! NOW!
Working Student (m/f/d) – International Relationship Management
- You assist us in the business area Innovation International by serving our worldwide contacts within theentrepreneurship scene
- You help expand our worldwide network by globally mapping technology trends and searching forinnovative startup hubs
- You identify and address relevant partners with whom you maintain close contact
- You set your own individual priorities in the strategic and operative implementation of our partneringprogram
- Your tasks further include the assistance in the preparation & visualization of information as well as theorganization of meetings
- You are highly motivated and interested in economic and technological topics
- You are candidate of an undergraduate/graduate program (Bachelor/Master) who ispursuing a degree in international relations, business and cultural studies,innovation management or an associated field of study
- You have excellent communication skills, high commitment and the ability to work in a team
- You are highly organized and possess the ability to think result-oriented
- You enjoy web research and telephoning
- Your written and spoken English skills are very good (additional language skills are desirable)
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- You operate on the cutting of technological trends
- You are directly in touch with key players of the global entrepreneurship scene
- Our networking events offer you the possibility to establish new personal contacts
- You will be part of a motivated and dynamic team
- Your future office is situated in the heart of Munich
If we have aroused your interest, do not hesitate to contact us! We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org